Bella Casa Partners presents this 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom brick-front Colonial home that offers a rare combination of luxury living in a private, tranquil retreat, yet with 5 minute access to I-66/Fairfax County Parkway & shopping needs (Wegmans, Whole Foods, Costco, Lowes, and Home Depot).
- The one acre lot offers both green space & mature trees for play and privacy. The lot includes the land across the road from the house, so privacy is ensured.
- The two-story entry with a Palladian window, custom millwork, and a designer-chosen candelabra provides a dramatic impression each time you walk into the house.
- The office adjacent to the entry adds to the visual impact with the French doors and custom built-in shelving.
- The open kitchen has granite counters, cherry cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and a large island with a prep sink.
- The Sunroom next to the kitchen has a vaulted, beadboard ceiling, three walls of windows, & a showpiece open lantern fixture to bring a bit of Provence into the home.
- The Family Room adjacent to the kitchen and Sunroom has a stone accent gas fireplace and hearth, with custom millwork above the four windows, which bring natural light into this space.
- The Dining Room and Living Room wing of the house has more custom millwork, a tray ceiling with cove lighting, and nine windows to flood these rooms with natural light.
- The large Master Suite has crown molding, a tray ceiling with cove lighting, a separate sitting room with French doors and hardwood floors, and a large walk-in closet with a custom storage system.
- The Master Bathroom has been fully renovated with a new granite top on a cherry finish vanity, rectangular sinks, Moen fixtures, an 18x18 tiled floor, soaking tub, and a large shower enclosure with a frameless glass door.
- The lower level provides a large area for entertaining or play, with a granite-topped, L-shaped wet bar providing another entertainment option. The fourth full bathroom is locted on the lower level.
- The laundry located on the lower level has counter workspace with upper and lower cabinets for storage and a foam tile floor for comfort.
- The unfinished part of the basement is separated from the lower level finsihed space by double doors. This space provides a large area for storage, play, or activity and a French door walkout for ease of access.
- All light fixtures in the house have been upgraded. All door hardware has been upgraded to brushed nickel, with handles, instead of knobs, for a more elegant look and feel.